Tuesday 8 January 2013

Rimmel London's Wake Me Up Foundation

Yay my first post!

'Rimmel London's Wake Me Up foundation' which retails at £8.99 (but is currently on sale at Superdrug for £5.99 - not including 10% student discount!)




This product claims to "visibly reawaken and illuminate skin with a radiant glow and a flawless, natural looking finish"

What I will say, is that after using this foundation, my skin does look 'dewy' and I like how fresh my skin looks once it is applied and set with a little powder. But as I have quite oily skin, this foundation leaves my skin looking shiny on my T-zone after a few hours which means I have to keep applying powder throughout the day to keep a more matt finish while still making my skin look fresh and healthy. 
I am yet to try this foundation with a good quality brush as I've had to make due with an ELF powder brush whilst waiting for my Real Techniques Core Collection to arrive which did this afternoon! I shall pick them up tomorrow, try this foundation again and update you on what I think! 

I'm thinking my next post will talk about the Core Collection - kill two birds with one stone!
Please let me know what you thought of this post and let me know how I can improve/what you want to see as I'm still completely new to this and would love feedback from people!


Thank you for reading,


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BONJOUR KATIE. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig