Wednesday 9 January 2013

Week One



So, we have entered into 2013 and it's been over a week already! Here's a generic post which everyone seems to have done...



| New Years Eve | Messing around with my friends DSLR | Tipsy New Years Eve Times | Happy New Year! | Sparklers on the dual carriageway | Revision took over my Christmas holidays and my life | Shopping trip pout | Goodbyes before my boy goes back to university | boyfriend bought me revision incentives |

It's been an okay week - ups and downs! Things will improve drastically when my exams are over (duh!) and I'll have much more time which I can't wait for. I have to say, this post contains mainly photos from New Year's Eve, basically because I haven't really done anything since then, except hours of revision!

I'll definitely do this again, partly because it was nice to relook through photos but also to show that I do actually have a life, this is just an odd couple of weeks. ehehe.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BONJOUR KATIE. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig