Wednesday 4 June 2014

no.7 overnight revitalising eye balm.

No.7 Overnight Revitalising Eye Balm (£12)
For someone who has pretty much got my skin care routine sorted, I had never tried an eye cream until a few weeks ago *slaps self on wrist*. As the two moisturisers I use on a daily basis are from the No.7 'Beautiful Skin' range, I decided to complete the trio by adding the eye balm. I use this as directed, at night and simply use a tiny, smaller than a pea size, amount patted under both eyes using my ring fingers, as they are the more delicate.

This is a gel like consistency, rather than a thick cream and soaks into the under eye area to leave a soothing, cool sensation. I’d say that since using this balm my under eye circles have lightened and that I wake up with a fresh feeling under eye area, which sounds strange, but what I mean is that my eyes don’t feel puffy or sore from a combination of a busy day and lack of sleep. Undergraduate problems, eh! It really does exactly what it says on the tin.

I definitely won’t ever go back to not using an eye cream, whether it be this particular one, or another. I do really like this balm, and if I don’t discover another cream that I fancy trying (Origins GinZing Eye Cream??), I will definitely repurchase this one when it runs out. Boots, you have one happy customer with reduced dark circles! Winning. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BONJOUR KATIE. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig