Tuesday 11 August 2015

The Everyday, Working Girl Face



BASE:
Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation in 'True Ivory;
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealor under the eyes in 'Ivory'
Seventeen Phwoarr Paint in 'fair' for pinpoint concealing
Bourjois Aqua Blush 'Cocori Coral' pushed onto the apples of the cheeks with my fingers
Kiko Radiant Touch Highlighter (the rose one, there's no name!) on the high points of the face

BROWS:
Maybelline Brow Drama in 'medium brown' to get all the hairs going in the right direction and keep them put all day
Soap and Glory Brow Archery (I only use the tint side) in 'brownie points' to define the outer 2/3 of my brows, I tend the leave the insides with just the brow gel

EYES:
MAC paint pot in 'painterly' to prime my lids and even the skin tone
Kiko Longlasting Eyeshadow stick in 'Golden Taupe'
MAC 'Mulch' eyeshadow to intensify the shadow stick and set it
Seventeen Waterproof mascara 

LIPS:
MAC lipstick in 'Faux' - my current everyday favourite!

This looks like a lot but honestly, it takes me about 10 minutes and looks like you've made a lot more effort! 
x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BONJOUR KATIE. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig