Wednesday 5 August 2015

A Kiko Cosmetics Haul


With pay day last Friday it was time for another splurge and as Kiko is a brand I've never bought anything from, I headed towards their website on the hunt for eyeshadow sticks and the Nars Dual Intensity Eyeshadow dupes... I was pleasantly surprised at the 'SALE' note on the website so got more than I bargained for... Oops!

First up is the Long Lasting Eyeshadow sticks which are exactly what they say on the tin, really pigmented, beautiful colours that last a long time on the lid. I need a primer as I have heavily oily lids but that's nothing new for me and if you have normal eyelids (there's a phrase I never thought I'd say) then you'll be fine! 

Next up is the Water Eyeshadows which I showed on my instagram and people fell in love with! They are stunning and work wonderfully either with a wet brush (I like to dampen mine with the Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water) or as they are. 

Then onto a stick highlighter which is another new thing for me as I usually opt for MAC Soft and Gentle (who am I kidding I wear this everyday!) which is a powder highlighter. At first I tried swiping this straight onto my face but I ended up looking like a glitterball. Not cool. So I take a small Zoeva buffing brush, swipe it over the bullet and then buff into the tops of my cheek bones, down the centre of my nose and then on my cupids bow. Much better. It's a rosy gold shade which is again, new for me as I'm normally drawn towards gold/champagne highlighters, and I love it, particularly as it ties in with my blush. 

I finally grabbed a new pair of eyelash curlers, nothing fancy there and then the fuchsia polish featured in my last post! What else should I grab from Kiko?

x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BONJOUR KATIE. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig