Saturday 24 August 2013

MAC - 'Vegas Volt'





MAC 'Vegas Volt'' £15

Whenever I'm online, nine times out of ten I end up on the MAC website lusting after a lipstick or eyeshadow and this has been going on for about a year now guys, it was tragic. So finally, after being paid  from my job (eee!) I decided to buy a couple of lipsticks just to start off my collection and see if I like them or not! 

The colour I'm wearing here is 'Vegas Volt' and I bought this because I love wearing peach on my lips as I feel it brightens up my face and plus, I've just got back from my holiday so I thought this would look nice with a tan - I wasn't wrong! On the website it is described as a 'Full Power Coral' and I don't disagree at all. The colour is bright but not luminous on my lips which makes this perfect for spring or summer!

I love the formula as it's quite a matte finish but very creamy on the lips and doesn't dry them out at all which is a must for me as I always have dry lips (if anyone wants to suggest a good lip balm please do!)

So my first impressions of MAC lipsticks are so high that as soon as I woke up this morning I ordered another two from the website which are more suited to autumn/winter and I can't wait for them to arrive! Red lips for this autumn winter are a go go!

I hope you've enjoyed this post, I'm sorry the lighting on the photos isn't that great, I'm still working on a good place to take photos where the natural lighting is good! 
Please let me know what you want to see more of!

See you soon! xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BONJOUR KATIE. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig