Tuesday 5 February 2013

20 Pretty Pointless Facts About Me

So hello, time for me to jump on the bandwagon! I thought this would be a quick introduction and mid-week post.
1. I am 18 years old on May 18th and I'm feeling a mixture of excited and nervous! I can legally do new things but I'll be an adult.. hello responsibility!

2. I am currently studying A2 levels and will be going to either DeMontfort University or Leeds Trinity University in September (Grades depending!) to study Education.

3. As you may of noticed from my last post, I love to colour code everything!

4. Leading on from point three, I adore buying stationary (it's totally my guilty pleasure!), I physically cannot go into town without buying something from Rymans!

5. I danced for 11 years before quitting due to stress and a terrible self esteem.

6. Over the past 2 years I have lost a total of 2.5 stone.

7. I have been in a long distance relationship for a year an a half (2 years in July) and currently, my boyfriend studies in Leeds.

Old photo's but I thought they were quite funny. (I wasn't drunk... much!)
8. I have always wanted to be a primary teacher (Hence, choosing to do a degree in education!)

9. My favourite colour is plum.

10. My favourite tv programme has got to be 'Miranda' as most of the time, she reminds me of myself!

11. I have major phobias of Moths, Birds and Boats. (Yeah, I'm so weird....)

12. I love a good bargain, but hate looking through sale racks with mardy women elbowing me in the ribs!

13. I have never had an 'official' job, but for the past year and a half, I have been cleaning my grandmas house on a weekly basis and getting £25 a week for it!

14. My A level subjects are Psychology, Biology, Literature and Maths - but I dropped that last year!

15. I cannot play any musical instruments, but wish I could

16. My favourite hot drink is tea. [Milk, fairly strong, no sugar, if you were wondering ;)]

17. I rarely get my hair cut at the hairdresser, I know, it's terrible, shame on me! I love going, but I have to go a specific hair dressers (because I only trust one woman cutting my hair!) but it's so expensive!

18. I am ridiculously bad at staying up late, it gets to 10pm and I'm shattered! Doesn't help that I'm up at 7am every day though...

19. I hate it when people don't use their manners or chew with their mouth open. Bleugh.

20. I didn't start wearing make up until I was about 15, unlike every other girl in the entire world, I didn't like it and felt it was a 'waste of time' until then! How wrong I was, I now can't look at any photos until about last year because I look so terrible!

Well, there you go, as the title says, this post was very pointless but I thought I'd join everyone else :)
Leave some facts about you below, and I will always reply to your comments.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BONJOUR KATIE. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig